About OCS BBS
Designed by explorationists for the upstream OCS energy industry, Energy Data Solutions, LLC went on-line with the OCS BBS in August of 1995. Since then, the BBS has grown and improved immensely. The OCS BBS is the first Internet Website of its kind for the Outer Continental Shelf tracking critical information on the Gulf of Mexico in a user-friendly format on an ongoing basis.
- Applications for Permits to Drill (APD)
- Bid History
- Bottom-Hole Pressure Survey
- Block Polygons
- Company Qualification Database (Includes Corporate Resolutions and Qualified Agents)
- Company Reports
- Company Merger Database
- Field Information
- GOM News Database (Comprehensive news/press release searchable database)
- Lease History (Remarks)
- Lease Description, Status, Operators, and Owners
- Lease Sale Information
- Non-Required Filings
- Operating Rights Information
- P&A Lease Liability
- Pending & Approved Assignments Database
- Plans of Exploration and Development (EP, POE & DOCD)
- Platform Information
- Pipeline Information
- Production (Lease & Well Prod. Databases)
- Regional Activity Tracking
- Releasable Well Logs, including projected releasable well logs
- Recent Lease Transfers
- Updates for the OWL Software
- Velocity Surveys
- Weekly Activity Reports
- Well Borehole database
- Well Completion database (From 1947 to present)
- Well Tests (From 1947 to present)
- AND MUCH MORE!
- Current - Data is updated regularly on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis from hard copy files at the BOEM and from electronic information sources
- Easy to Use - Completely menu driven, just pick the file area that you want to view or download
- Fast - Within seconds, the data is available at your fingertips in an easy-to-read & understand format.
- Versatile - Data can be viewed on-line or downloaded for inclusion in a report or presentation
- Cost Effective - No on-line charges, fixed low monthly rates, unlimited access for all company employees, reduces actual time spend at the BOEM.
- Easy to Access - Any computer with Internet access can get to the OCS BBS.
The OCS BBS is designed so users can quickly and easily get to the information they need without having to download, uncompress, and decipher several files before they can find an answer.
Once you are a member of the OCS BBS, you have unlimited usage, there are no time limits or download restrictions - you have access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This website contains information gleaned from the files and electronic releases of the U.S. Department of Interior's Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM). Although great care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein, it is possible that some errors exist. We strongly recommend that you do not rely completely on this electronic information but verify all information on which you intend to rely through the official files of the BOEM. If errors are discovered, we encourage our users to e-mail the webmaster or call Waring & Associates at (504) 733-3117.
©1996-<% Response.Write(Year(Date)) %> Energy Data Solutions, LLC / Waring & Associates Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Offshore Oil and Gas Website For Upstream Energy Data and BOEM Information for the OCS Gulf of Mexico and Free GOM News
Since 1995, this website has been and continues to be supported in large part by the offshore oil and gas/energy Exploration and Production (E&P) and service community and provides comprehensive historical and current offshore oil and gas information on the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management regulated U.S. Gulf of Mexico's Outer Continental Shelf's (OCS) infrastructure to individuals and companies involved in the hydrocarbon seeking process. Updated regularly, our database includes: weekly updates of Applications for Permits to Drill (APD), Lease & Well Production from 1947, Lease Status, Operators, Owners, Qualification Information, Lease Sale Information, Non-Required Scanned Documents Database and Pending Assignments, Operating Rights, Plans of Exploration and Development (POE & DOCD), Platforms, Pipelines, Paleontology Information, OSFR Designated Applicant, Bottom Hole Pressure Surveys, Lease P&A Liability Estimates, Serial Register, Regional and Company Gulfwide Activity Tracking, Exploration Deals/Farmout Opportunities, online Offshore Landman Email Directory, Geological Data, BOEM Online Regulatory Forms, BOEM and Custom Weekly Activity Reports, Energy News, Offshore Oil Scouts Association (OOSA) Rig Report, Oil and Gas and Petroleum Resume Employment and Employer Job Posting Database, OCS Gulf of Mexico GIS Mapping and more.
Waring & Associates / Energy Data Solutions * 1101 Dealers Ave, Suite 200 * New Orleans, LA 70123 * (504) 733-3117