OCS BBS Company Information
The OCS BBS Website was created and maintained by Energy Data Solutions, L.L.C. The website has been successfully providing up-to-date BOEM information to the OCS Gulf of Mexico Oil & Gas Industry since 1995.
It is the first 24 hr./ 7 day website exclusively for the Outer Continental Shelf in the Gulf of Mexico. It was designed by explorationists for explorationists with quick and easy access to critical information in mind and currently in use by over 350 companies.
Our staff can respond to your needs quickly and conveniently. We can eliminate frequent and expensive trips to the BOEM from personnel in your department.
In addition to the Website, Waring & Associates Corporation (a partner in Energy Data Solutions) has been providing onshore & offshore land consulting services and regulatory body research since 1978. We are located in the Elmwood Area, Louisiana, just one block from the U.S. Department of the Interior's Bureau of Ocean Energy Management and Enforcement.
- BOEM Advocacy / Research
- Research in the Adjudication Section
- Abstracts / Chains of Title
- Data Procurement
- Research in the Public Information Section
- Special Requests / Reports
- Production Rankings by Company
- Company Portfolio Analysis
- MMS Corporate Leadership Award (Feb. 2002)
- MMS Award for Well Data Clean-up (December 1999)
- API-Delta Meritorious Service Awards (March 2007)
- AAPG-Outstand Contribution (April 2000)
- Desk & Derrick of New Orleans Certificate of Appreciation (June 2007)
- PLANO Board of Directors (2001-2002)
- API-Delta, President (2001)